When developing IN COMMON Beauty, we used that same unapologetic, feel-good ethos that we infused in 901 - to create a community that celebrates every stylist and every consumer for their perfect uniqueness. This brand was created with YOU, the professionals, in mind. We wanted to be able to give each stylist the opportunity to provide their clients with the same incredible products and experience through IN COMMON.
With IN COMMON Beauty, we can all come together, have amazing hair and be a team. We invite you to become a “Pro” by joining our professional network which will you give you access to wholesale pricing and exclusive tools and assets on pro.incommonbeauty.com.
In order to enroll as a Pro you must have a valid Cosmetology or Barbering license (collectively a “professional License”). You will also be required to submit photo identification that evidences your full name which must match the name on the submitted Professional License. IN COMMON requires a digital copy of the Professional License that will be digitally stored upon verification. IN COMMON reserves the right to require additional professional documentation at any time. In Common also reserves the right to reject any application for any reason, at its sole discretion.
Upon our verification of the submitted documentation, you will receive an activation email from [email protected] within three business days confirming your admission as a Pro and your password for pro.incommonbeauty.com. You will then need to log in to pro.incommonbeauty.com to complete your account information and update your password. Your Pro status will not become effective until you have completed the steps outlined herein. Once you have successfully activated your Pro status you will have access to the professional pricing which will be displayed in your cart at the time of order.
- Any orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by us, as some products may not be available for a Pro discount, such as limited-edition products, sale products or products in limited quantities. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit all or a portion of your order and/or to limit the quantity and/or types of items in your order.
- Your IN COMMON Pro status will be personal to you and may not be used by or for the benefit of any other person or entity.
- Your Pro status does not create any rights of exclusivity and does not constitute a joint venture, franchise or partnership of any form.
- All prices for items through your Pro status are exclusive of any federal, state, local and foreign taxes, duties, tariffs, levies, withholdings and similar assessments and will be charged to you at the time your order is accepted. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, all orders are subject to our standard terms of sale (as the same may be revised or updated from time to time).
- The use of any of our copyrights, trademarks or service marks may only be used in connection with the promotion, marketing, advertising and sale of the products and expressly with In Common’s prior written approval of each use. This includes, without limitation any advertising, marketing or promotion via digital, print or social media.
- You understand and agree that this is not a distribution arrangement and all products purchased or acquired through your Pro status shall solely and exclusively be for professional use and/or resale to end-user consumers.
- Without our prior written consent, you may not, directly or indirectly, undertake or permit any of the following: (i) distribution of our products by or through any person or entity that is a wholesaler, retailer or reseller, including any e-commerce market place (e.g., Amazon or similar).
- Distribution or sale of our products through any other channels outside of your authorized location(s) (including, without limitation unauthorized digital channels) is prohibited. All digital channels must be verified and adhere to the guidelines provided exclusively via Pro status. You also agree to take the following measures, including but not limited to: (i) using best efforts to prevent your consumers from engaging in further distribution or sale of the products, including not selling or delivering any products to any consumer reasonably likely to do so.
- Any backbar products or products marked as Not For Resale (“NFR”) as acquired as a result of a Pro status are intended for the personal and professional use by our Pro and are not to be resold under any circumstances.
- Without limiting any other rights or remedies, we, at our own discretion, may immediately terminate your pro status if we believe in our sole discretion that you have violated any of the restrictions set forth. We will have no obligation to take or fulfill any orders after notice issued.
- In Common reserves the right to approve, deny or cancel your Pro status at any time, and at our sole discretion. Further, we may make changes to the program at any time and without prior notification.
- The Pro discount cannot be combined with any other offers or sales.
- The In Common Pro program is currently only available in the United States, although we plan on expanding soon!